Indulge your sweet tooth with Medjool dates stuffed with creamy peanut butter coated in dark chocolate. Give this healthy recipe a try!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Chilling Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
Yield: 3 servings
- 6 medjool dates
- ¼ cup peanut butter of creamy or crunchy
- ¼ cup of dark chocolate chips melted
- Pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Slice the Medjool dates halfway lengthwise the length of the whole date, but make sure to not cut it all the way through widthwise. Many dates already come sliced.
- Fill the center of each date with a spoonful of peanut butter. Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt dark chocolate in the microwave in 30-second increments.
- Dip half of each stuffed date into the melted dark chocolate.
- Sprinkle with the sea salt (if using). Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour and enjoy!
Serving: 3 | Calories: 394 | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 7.3g | Sodium: 265mg | Potassium: 252mg | Fiber: 5.2g | Sugar: 23g | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 6mg |