At our outpatient surgery center, you have surgery and are driven home by a friend or relative all on the same day.
Advantages of Outpatient Surgery
- Recuperate in the comfort of your home, with family and friends.
- Save the high costs of hospitalization and return to work sooner.
- We provide surgery using state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
- Patient and family centered care.
Indian Creek Surgery Center
12240 Indian Creek Ct, Suite 130, Beltsville, MD 20705
Phone: (240) 560-5089 | Fax: (240) 560-5223
Hours: 7:30am – 5:00pm (M-Th), Closed (F-Su)
Our Indian Creek Surgery Center earned The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval® for Ambulatory Health Care Accreditation.
Preparing for Surgery
Before Your Surgery
- Expect a call from one of our nurses to confirm your medical history and answer any questions.
- On the day of your surgery, do not eat or drink anything after midnight if you will be receiving anesthesia. Patients may take prescribed mediation with a sip of water as directed by the nurse.
- Arrival Time: please arrive 1 hour before your procedure.
- Plan for a ride home. If you will be receiving anesthesia, please arrange for a responsible adult to drive you home and accompany you for 24 hours.
What to Bring
Drivers license or photo ID
Insurance card and cash, check, or credit card for your copay
and any deductible amount to be paid prior to surgery
List of prescribed medications you have been taking
What to Wear
DO wear loose-fitting comfortable clothes and shoes.
DO NOT wear jewelry.
DO NOT wear contact lenses
DO NOT wear excessive makeup. Minimal or no makeup is recommended.
When You Arrive
You will be greeted by our receptionist, who will help you with registration and insurance
information. Our nursing staff will help during your visit and call you at home to check on
Always follow your doctor’s instructions.