Advantia Health is dedicated to helping women manage their health and the health of their families. Advantia provides access to top physicians and is improving healthcare delivery through a lower cost delivery model that uses outpatient facilities and technology to drive efficiency and convenience for the patient.
We are looking for someone who will enjoy a start-up environment requiring a “jack of all trades” and “grab an oar” mentality. We are also looking for someone who wants a breadth of marketing experience across the healthcare space and who would value learning from an executive with extensive experience in online advertising and marketing.
- Research, plan, and coordinate the execution of marketing events for physicians and the Advantia executive team (business development efforts).
- Work with our executive team to develop a content calendar and assist them with writing and publishing articles that articulate our strategy and expertise.
- Build a content calendar for publishing regular patient newsletters.
- Write and send regularly scheduled patient newsletters.
- Maintain and update websites on the Squarespace platform.
- Write / author articles and copy for Advantia websites and advertisements.
- Be the main point of contact for the relationship with marketing and advertising vendors used by Advantia.
- Direct and complete the design of ads for digital and print distribution (copy, images, artwork, etc.) including getting input from the executive team.
- Maintain the online profiles of Advantia providers across ratings sites: Google+, Yelp, Healthgrades, Vitals, USAToday, etc.
- Publish advertising on Google Adwords and Facebook and monitor and refine to drive performance.
- Report on the effectiveness of online, print, and networking advertising efforts and recommend tactics to improve performance.
- Research market areas and work with the executive team to plan marketing strategy.
- Monitor and respond to feedback and comments on social media, emails to practices, and provider ratings sites.
- Maintain templates for business cards and other marketing materials that are standardized across Advantia practices and coordinate the ordering and delivery of materials to providers and practices.
- Build, design, and edit presentations using PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of experience with online advertising buying
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Powerpoint
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Facebook and Google AdWords
- Experience designing advertising
- Experience managing vendors
Please contact email@example.com to apply for this position.