C-Level Executive Assistant
Advantia Health is pleased to be seeking an Executive Assistant to support our Chief Executive Officer (CEO) as well as provide backup support for our Executive team. This role is full-time based in our beautiful Arlington based headquarters. The best candidate for this role will be a resourceful self-starter with the ability to take initiative and see things through juggling competing priorities and taking pride in flawless execution and quick thinking. The company is in growth mode and the support of a strong assistant is necessary to help propel our CEO to be more effective and efficient in leading the organization forward. Our executive leadership team is an outgoing, energetic, and genuine group that values hard work, teamwork, and innovation – no day is the same!
- Schedule all meetings and make all travel arrangements for the CEO, including overseeing/managing the executive’s calendar and scheduling appointments by balancing priorities and effectively negotiating with internal and external resources.
- Provide administrative support such as expense reimbursement, call screening, submitting purchase orders, managing distribution groups and other record-keeping functions.
- Compose, modify, and proofread email correspondence, reports, and presentations. Respond to requests on behalf of the CEO by gathering and providing information.
- Serve as the internal contact for team members on the road, handling travel and meeting changes as well as cancellations quickly and on demand.
- Manage internal and external meetings and small group events for our CEO, ensuring all logistics are flawlessly arranged and executed, troubleshooting issues quickly and gracefully.
- Develop and demonstrate a solid working knowledge of the business’s structure, tools, policies and procedures, and key personnel.
- Collect and prepare information for use in discussions and meetings.
- Manage organizational systems and to-do lists to ensure priority projects and tasks are prioritized to ensure on time completion.
- Exercise sound decision-making and good judgment in order to develop solutions to problems and situations.
- Develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles – see issues through to satisfactory completion and resolution maintaining grace under pressure.
- Assist with scheduling and other administrative tasks for other executive leaders as needed. Serve as the lead for the administrative team as it is developed.
- Flexibility is of utmost importance as well as the ability to wear multiple hats.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of experience with at least 5 years supporting C-level executives in a high growth or public company setting.
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality in handling and processing information of a highly sensitive and critical nature.
- Capability to multitask and work independently in a dynamic, changing work environment, setting priorities effectively, and experience developing organization tactics to meet goals.
- Possession of a progressive use of technology to include advanced experience in cloud based email, scheduling, and productivity tools (Google Apps, Asana, or other task or project management tools) and workplace applications such asMS Office Suite: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Sense of pride and ownership in providing excellent professional customer service, both internal and external.
- You hate typo’s and if it’s not in a categorized, organized list and gets checked off you get ticked off!
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment exercising professionalism.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities, yet be responsive to changes in those priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to learn; should be punctual and value hard work.
- Ability to convey essential information clearly and concisely, both in writing and verbally.
- Ideal candidate will require minimal supervision and be an exceptional team player as this position requires performance in a team setting.
- Must love puppies (or have a sense of humor).
Advantia Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
About Advantia Health
At Advantia Health, it is our mission to help women manage their health and the health of their family through high value quality healthcare products and services delivered conveniently and with good customer service. We believe that by integrating technology and providing care at the most convenient and efficient care site, we will improve our the lives of our customers and help them maintain their health when healthy and regain their health quickly when sick. We believe that by valuing empathy, service, and efficiency we can both reduce healthcare costs and improve quality and service levels at the same time.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.